A group led by Roger Schlegel has now crowd-sourced a list of some 70 issues that remain unresolved with the developer’s current site plan for the proposed Takoma Junction development. You can read the entire list here.
The list is broken into sections on:
- Overall Presentation
- Historic Character and Scale
- Accommodations of the TPSS Co-op
- Outdoor Public Space
- Promoting Alternative Modes of Transportation
- Enhanced Streetscape
- Retail and Commercial Destination with Options for Local Community
- Traffic Impacts
- Emergency Vehicle Responsiveness
- and Racial Equity.
Go have a look!